Julie Radlauer-Doerfler on Practicing Professional Self Care
Julie Radlauer-Doerfler is the co-founder of the Ronik-Radlauer Group, a leadership development firm in Florida. As a busy mental health advocate and leadership consultant, she spends her time helping organizations throughout the United States create change, improve their skills in serving families, and establish themselves as leaders in human services in the communities in which they live.
In this episode, Julie discusses the importance of self-care in mental health advocates for them to be productive and useful in their work with organizations and the community. She shares some practical tips on the said issue.
What You'll Learn
- The importance of practicing self-care and looking after your mental health in the midst of a pandemic.
- Self-care techniques for professionals especially those who are in the helping industry.
- And much more!
“Self-care is being compassionate to yourself, recognizing what's happening around you and how you respond to what's happening around you.” - Julie Radlauer-Doerfler
For More Information:
Connect with them through their Social Media platforms:
Stay Involved With The Optimistic Advocate
Do you want to hear stories of inspiring advocates who help individuals and families make positive changes in their lives in communities across the globe? And maybe bring you a bit closer to recognizing your full potential as an advocate for change. Then listen and subscribe to The Optimistic Advocate podcast. Enjoy each episode!
- Follow Scott Bryant-Comstock on LinkedIn.
- Join our LinkedIn community.
- Let us know what you think! Send an audio file with your comments to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you and remember to share it with your podcasting friends.